on 12 September 2010
A started buying this annual diary a few years ago. The balance of quotations and practical diary is a winner. Magic.
on 28 September 2010
Everything was alright. Item is just perfect. Price very good. Delivery took almost two weeks, but I didnt mind. Thanks :-)!
on 5 December 2010
I always enjoy these diaries, they are informative on many levels. Best of all they have wonderful little sayings by the world's best thinkers and writers. They are inspirational. Thank you.
on 15 January 2011
Lovely diary, it has lots of colour pages and the quotes are good. At the beginning of every month there is a page with inspiring text and lots of bright pages. More than just a diary it is full of inspirational thoughts, which brighten up your day.
on 10 January 2011
I bought this as part of a present for two people. It was much smaller than I expected, and the writing inside was rather small in some places. I wouldn't be buying this for myself. I didn't know there was a larger version!
on 24 July 2011
hs is the second Mind Body Spirit diary I have used, and it does not disapoint. I love the little bright book and all of it's motivational weekly thoughts and quotes. It would make a little lovely gift.
on 12 February 2011
Delivered in time and what a wonderful way to start the New Year!

Would reckonmend this to anyone who needs a goal for the year ahead.
on 10 October 2014
love these little diaries....one day I will make use of them properly