on 23 March 2017
Always loved reading this book to my three children for bedtime, one of their favourites. So bought this for a friend with a new baby so they can enjoy it too. Be warned though it is seriously sleep inducing and I only have to look at the book and it makes me yawn - seriously; all those years of conditioning I guess!
on 17 April 2017
Jill Murphy books are mostly all good but this is a personal favourite. One of our favourite bedtime books. Suitable from 18 months and still enoyable much later.
on 12 October 2016
I already had this book so it is a lovely present for another child.
on 29 January 2017
Fantastic book, think I love it far more than my daughter!
on 26 March 2017
One of the best and a firm favourite in our house. Loved by children and parents
on 16 January 2017
A hit all round -- all the girls in our house have loved these - keep them coming!
on 21 June 2017
I love this story and the pictures are nice too.
on 1 May 2017
Fabulous , used to read this to my children and have now bought it for my granddaughter . Absolutely love it!!
on 8 March 2017
Very nice story, my 7 year old daughter loved it!!
on 1 June 2017