Format: Paperback|Change

on 26 October 2009
Not as comprehensive as I expected for this level. The Façon de Parler books are a much better option than this with more exercises, points of grammar and cleaner layout.
on 3 June 2014
If you learn everything in this comprehensive,well written, well set out & easy to read book you will get a good grade.
Remember however that nothing comes easy, & you will be required to do quite a lot of hard work!
on 25 November 2010
Needed this book for my GCSE course at school. It's OK. It has 'Expo-Langue' to help with grammer, but I wouldn't recommend you to buy this to study on your own.
The book came in good condition at due time.
on 12 October 2012
There are lots of references to listening items but no CD and no transcripts so 25% of the book is useless. Disappointed as this was not clear when I purchased the book.
on 14 October 2011
Useful book . Well condensed and great variety of departments (e.g. grammar, vocabulary..) well illustrated too...
I think is perfect for near started in french.
on 8 November 2014
This is used as text book in my son's school but I got him one for use at home. Very good book for GCSE exam. The Revision Workbook compliments this book.
on 18 October 2013
Excellent on vocabulary - more grammar explanation and practice would have been useful eg irregular common adjectives such as beau; bel; belle
on 26 July 2013
WILL BUY IT ALL THE TIME THIS IS SOMETHING THAT IS GOOD FOR EDUCATION PURPOSES RECOMMEND IT TO ANY PARENT TO BUY IT
on 9 May 2013
This book was recommended to me by my music teacher. Very good book, arrived on time and I would recommend it.
on 17 May 2014
I hav'nt used it yet i have a french person that will help me learn french.
Thankyou for the book