Customer reviews

The Wheels On The Bus: Favourite Nursery Rhymes (BBC Audio Children's)
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 3 September 2017
My little boy is 21 months and loves singing and dancing to this CD. I like the fact that The wheels on the bus go round and round all day long (Rather than all through the town as some others do). The songs are well sung, not over dramatic and it even had some songs I had never heard of. I know what will be playing at his 2nd birthday party. Well worth investing in.
on 2 October 2015
Don't get me wrong there is a good selection of songs on this cd however the 2 people singing all of the songs gets very repetitive and rather annoying. My 1 year old isn't impressed by it at all and we are now looking for another to purchase for the car.
on 14 June 2017
My 3 year olds love this!! Great songs for kids on foundation stage
on 15 June 2017
Good quality item, very pleased with this item. Definitely recommend.
on 23 July 2017
The songs are sung by y 2 people which my husband and I found a bit boring but our 20 month old grandson loves it. He joins in with lots of the actions and chooses to put it on the cd player. It was bought for his enjoyment , so that has been achieved.
on 23 March 2017
The children love this c d it gets played lots
on 14 September 2017
Lovely CD with a great selection of old time classics
on 3 July 2017
Wonderful cd my baby boy loves it.
on 2 July 2017