Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 23 May 2017
My great nephew's favorite stories. He loves to listen to the CD and follow the story in the book.
on 2 September 2014
My son's favourite audio CD, he listens to it over and over again!
on 11 February 2009
I bought this as a Christmas present for my (then) 12 month old daughter. She loves it. It has become a regular part of her bedtime routine with her listening to it most nights as she goes to sleep! It has lots of stories and it is read well by Dawn French. It has been a big success in our house!
on 18 January 2015
This was bought for my granddaughter who is nearly three and is familiar with Kipper. It is read by Dawn French and the actual reading is lovely with the enthusiasm expected. My one comment would be, is that the music played both prior to and at the end of each story was a bit longer than necessary, which I found a little tedious (fine it was not aimed at me) but it was just a little too long for my granddaughter to.
on 1 February 2010
My boys (4 & 5) still love Kipper, and this CD is a great addition to their collection.

We might even have to add to the book collection again, as there are a couple of stories on the CD which we don't have.

Dawn French reads it really lovely, and so even mummy doesn't mind listening to it 5 times in a row.

Also good for car journeys, when the grown-ups need a break from the usual nursery rhymes CD.

If your kids love listening to stories, and are age 1 to 6, then they will surely love these.
on 2 April 2016
It's an ok cd I just wish there was a way we could programme just a few of the tales into the cd player as it goes on and on and when our son is going to sleep it's difficult to creep in and turn it off!
on 9 March 2011
My 3 year old daughter loves kipper and likes to listen to stories on her cd player at bedtime so this is perfect. Lovely calm stories read by dawn french which are great for winding down at the end of a busy day. I would definately reccommend.
on 2 April 2013
This is such a lovely CD and beautifully read by Dawn French. I bought it for my 3 year old to listen to at bedtime. The stories are the perfect length and the music is relaxing. A great choice for bedtime; it even makes me feel snoozy.
on 16 June 2013
This is a great set of stories to keep children entertained on long car journeys. It's superbly read by Dawn French and has lovely music too. My 4 year old daughter loved this and is still listening to this one year later.
on 29 March 2015
Learning to like these, as they just don't appeal to our toddler as much as the Julia Donaldson set does. But I think that is more to do with her age and obviously lack of singing in Kipper CD. Otherwise nice stories.