on 12 February 2018
I bought this for my daughter studying for her gcse’s. I used these books when sitting my own exams and honestly couldn’t have got through mine without them. And I’m sure my daughter will get as much use as myself!
on 12 April 2018
Fantastic resource - it has been very helpful. The content of the book is engaging, easy to understand and provides an easy way to revise.
on 10 September 2017
Purchased these books for my little sister who is currently in her last year of high school. Having used similar books in the past, I know they are a great tool for revising and would recommend anyone studying for their GCSEs to consider getting one.
on 21 December 2017
the proof is in the pudding, will have to wait for results day!
on 3 June 2018
It has been very useful for my daughter's GCSE as it is layed out very well. She is continuing to use it till her GCSEs finish this year.
on 25 February 2017
Right on the money. Word for word similar to teacher's notes - probably the teacher is using it.
on 27 April 2017
Full of good information and a good layout, well worth having
on 4 May 2018
Bought for my daughter who finds these guides very useful for revision.
on 12 December 2017
My son is delighted with it, ha ha! Joking apart, it does help enormously.
on 9 November 2017
Really helped me answer some questions for my degree! Nice little go to book! Excellent for revision in gcse too.