Learn more Download now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now flip flip flip Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Learn more Learn more Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

on 15 August 2017
The guide, although informative, only offers a narrative of the text rather than in depth analysis and I would therefore have to say that it is suited to grade 4-6 students. I would recommend this for someone wanting a quick overview of the novella, however it is in no means a necessity for high level students as it simply relays information that they would most likely have gathered alone.
3 people found this helpful
on 11 September 2017
"Probably the reason I passed my mock exams" says my daughter. But not all of the character information was complete and she had to use another revision guide alongside it.
2 people found this helpful
on 11 August 2017
Thoroughly recommend to everybody who is studying this! My fav thing is that it has samplar essays and goes into lots of detail.
One person found this helpful
on 24 March 2018
These are in my opinion the best study guides that you can buy. Used them myself for O level many years ago and they were very much in demand then.
on 6 November 2015
Excellent for GCSE students who might otherwise lack confidence with this text. Great visuals, great analysis.
5 people found this helpful
on 13 October 2017
Dont really go into enough detail if you're aiming for the higher levels
One person found this helpful
on 28 January 2016
A fantastic tool for teachers of the new GCSE with clear links to AOs and specific notes.
4 people found this helpful
on 16 January 2018
Bought after being recommended by my sons teacher. Hopefully this will help with his revision.
on 22 May 2018
Recommend, good price for required revision book.
on 29 March 2018