on 5 February 2017
I bought this for a friend I write to - I had a look through it before I sent it to her and it's a lovely book :)
It's really nice to read, and is a different gift. My dear friend has been working her way through it :)
on 4 December 2015
This was a gift for a family member. The item went down extremely well and the recipient loved it. Item arrived on time and with no issue.
on 20 March 2017
ok
on 15 June 2017
A lovely book! How to turn disaster into success. Very inspirational. Well done Jodi.
on 22 March 2015
So glad I read this book and how this amazing lady started such an amazing project! Inspiring and lovely all at once!! Xx
on 1 April 2014
The book is awesome for every single person who's ever had a "not that great" day.
It makes your realize what actually matters; the tiny tiny things in life.

I absolutely love this book and am reading the last pages as slowly as possible. The book will be passed on to all the people I love (easier than to recommend they buy it since it is a bit complex to get the book to Norway)
on 4 March 2014
This book had me in tears and fits of laughter. An amazing life story told how it is. Jodi has inspired so many people through her poetry and letters and will continue to do so throughout her life. A must read for everyone who has a down day. Will definitely be emailing her website too for a lovely pick-me-up letter too!
on 1 March 2014
What a wonderful book! What an amazing person! Once I started I couldn't put Jodi's book down. Reading it made you feel as though you were listening to a close friend. :)
on 3 March 2014
Jodi writes beautifully and with unselfconscious feeling. Her lovely personality shines through every word written. Be careful, this book might just change your life!
on 10 October 2015
I can honestly say that 99% of books I have read I have enjoyed, and if I am struggling I GENUINELY stick with it. I commenced reading this on a long haul flight back to the UK the other day.I did my daughter a favour &allowed her to read my kindle as she had finished all of her books& started this one. The young author had suffered a horrendous illness at the beginning and has my sympathy, however I felt as though I was reading her diary and that she was some kind of Polly-Anna always turning things into something good. I am afraid I skipped loads of pages seeking some kind of change in the story line but no- just the same old same old. I turned to my daughter and asked her opinion and asked if I was actually missing something, as she is such a book critic and has a degree in creative writing? She guiltily confessed that she had not thought much of it either.