on 12 August 2014
I chose this book over others of the same ilk because of the awesome artwork, but having read it the writing is interspersed with some real gems of sarcastic humour. Very informative without being too heavy - a fantastic introduction into the world of Greek mythology. And the artwork is just stunning! A really beautiful book. Hats off to National Geographic!
on 20 May 2014
My 10 year old daughter adores this book. It is beautifully illustrated and the stories are well told. In my opinion it's a great introduction to greek mythology, In fact, I am going to gave to read it myself as my daughter knows more than I do!
on 17 March 2013
An excellent introductory book into the world of Greek Myths. Cleverly split into sections by character, yet also one easy to follow continuing story. Well suited for young learners but perhaps lacking for those seeking more depth and detail.
on 26 March 2017
nice pictures
on 20 February 2016
Beautiful illustrated book with lots of information. Bought for my nephew who immediately had his head stuck into the pages. A hit all round well worth the money
on 18 March 2017
It was alright - not informative enough for me.
on 4 August 2017
Beautiful book.
on 23 January 2017
Lovely book, well worth the money. Bought it for Christmas for my Greek/Cypriot husband and he loves it.
on 30 April 2017
Nicely set out and lovely illustrations.
on 20 July 2017
The book is not complete and misses
a lot of Greek characters.