on 18 December 2017
My 6 month old girl loves this book. She gets so happy as soon as we take it out. It's really colourful and has a good set of nursery rhymes (1. Ba Ba Black sheep 2. Hey Diddle Diddle 3. Hickory dickory dock 4. Humpty Dumpty 5. Twinkle Twinkle).
My 4 year old sings along too.
5 people found this helpful
on 27 December 2017
Baby loves how the buttons are a good size so she can press them along with reading the book. Good from 6 months + as they get to appreciate the book more when older. Also good teaching aid for grandma who had no idea what the correct lyrics were to any of the nursery rhymes!
3 people found this helpful
on 1 March 2018
1 year old twin grandsons favourite book. Almost worn it out as it is the one they 'fight' over.
on 14 October 2017
Very good first music book for babies, but would be nice to have more familiar songs i.e. inch windy spider, row, row, row your boat etc.
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 19 January 2018
Lovley little book .the nteractive section has pictured buttons which are nice an easy for little exploring fingers to press a great way to help teach your youngster some classic nursery rhymes. . Really pleased with it
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 31 December 2017
Brought as a gift for my 4 month old nephew, good sized book, lovely classic nursery rhymes and the buttons press easily so he’ll be able to press them himself soon.
on 8 May 2018
I am rating this book the top score as it is very good for my granddaughter as she loves me singing these songs to her
on 24 July 2018
I don’t know what key the songs are in but I think they are aimed at Barry White or the Bee Gees. Also, the clue’s in the name - don’t do as I did and use it to entertain LO while nursing a thumping headache :(
on 28 June 2018
Very easy for our ten months old grandson to press sounds and turn pages over!
on 27 December 2017