Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 16 May 2013
It has been difficult to find the right books for an early reader, my grandson,6, has a higher reading age, but is still 6, so older books don't appeal. This provides stimulating reading, and wide appeal, hearing him chuckling to himself as he reads is very special. Techy games etc have their place, but loving a good book is an important skill. My daughter, an English teacher, tells me these books are great for up to 12/13 years as well. Great stuff!
on 16 March 2017
My granddaughter is reading the whole collection of his books and they have kept her off her iPhone and watching TV
on 21 April 2017
8 year old son loved this. Kept him entertained on a journey in the car for 3 hours. Chuckled away to himself quite often
on 19 April 2017
Good delivery, product as listed. My kids love these books.
on 29 April 2017
great
on 26 May 2017
I LOVE the illustrations in this book they really make my imagination come to life and make it a fun book to read as well as them adding in cool games and activities! A must read for all young aged people!!!
on 23 June 2017
I like this book it's ok. I think I enjoy the others a bit more but this is quite good. A bit short.....
on 18 January 2014
It was for my daughter's Christmas present. Perfect condition. Great book. It has been read time and time again. Thank you.
on 5 June 2017
I love the storyline and Lizs story are amazing. Really should read it. And all the others. L ove it
on 17 September 2014
It was nice to read instead of playing on something electrical. Tom gates woooo :) :) :)
Write more books I . Love them