on 22 April 2014
I have never written a review on Amazon despite having purchased numerous items from here over the years. However, I have just opened my pack of these practice SPaG papers, and have already spotted several errors. I am a Year 6 teacher and literacy coordinator, with a passion for grammar, so know I am right! The most glaring errors are linked to questions on the passive and active voice, but there are other ones too. There are useful bits in here, undoubtedly, but I hate the idea that parents are buying these to help their children, not realising the flaws in them. In addition, I will be using these for ideas for different ways to format questions, but simply cannot use them in the way I had intended to when I ordered them.
on 13 May 2013
I purchased this item to help my 10 year old with her level 6 SATS. On completing the papers she was surprised at some of the marks and insisted that she was right. She took the papers into school and the teacher confirmed that she WAS right and that some of the answers in the booklet are WRONG!

I have spoken to SCOLASTIC and they are actually aware that there are mistakes in the book!
on 15 May 2013
These are really good practise papers for the new grammar test which is currently been taken by the year 6 for their sats. This pack is good if your child is doing the level 6 grammar test, you can also get the level 3-5.
on 19 May 2015
they are fit for purpose- they helped. there is mistakes so do not relay on answers completely. they are similar ones you can get for free on the internet. I did buy the Maths one and my daughter an I loved them. these not quite challenging but as I said they were helpful!
on 21 February 2014
Sent for this as it says in line with 2014. Received book promptly but it was in line with 2013. Was again promptly sent a new set again low and behold still 2013. Doubt they actually have a set that is in line with 2014. Now have to bother trying to send back a second set! Very disappointed and will be staying away from such books from this company again. Interestingly when I read further reviews on Scholastic clearly this isn't the first time they have been unable to deliver the books advertised.
on 6 May 2013
Three Practice papers and answer marking sheet, ok if you're revising, but if you're still learning there are few notes it help.
on 26 December 2013
My daughter found these books really interesting and has used them for helping with school work. I would highly recommend them to anyone whose child is in year 5/6
on 18 April 2014
The item does what it says on the tin! Useful in the lead up to SATs this year good for all pupils not just those taking level 6.
on 12 September 2013
Very good for prepparastion for sats test in year 6. It helped a lot to my son with his sats.
on 14 April 2015