on 22 March 2016
This is now my sons bedtime story. As it's a board book I don't need to worry about him ripping the pages, and he enjoys turning the pages himself - even if it does mean skipping ahead or starting the book again (he's 7 months)!
Lovely story and is great for bed time, he knows now to close his eyes when Little Nut Brown Hare does and goes off to sleep by the end of the book.
8 people found this helpful
on 14 April 2017
Just a lovely book. I remember this from my childhood and when I saw it on Amazon, I just had to get it to read to my baby daughter. Really sweet and heartwarming.
5 people found this helpful
on 25 July 2017
Looked around for ages before deciding to purchase this edition! So glad I did, it's a beautiful edition. Soft and not too bright. Perfect gift for my little man and I hope he keeps it for years to come!
4 people found this helpful
on 14 August 2017
I bought this for my four year old grandaughter who came to stay last week. I popped it on her pillow with a soft hare toy and she loved it. Great bedtime reading.
on 18 May 2017
Aboslutely beautiful book. Loved reading this to children when I worked in a pre-school. Hoping my grandson to be will love the book too!! The board book is ideal for babies to handle. Great buy
VINE VOICEon 18 May 2017
It this for my brand new granddaughter and her mummy loves it. It's ideal for little ones as it's soft and also washable. An ideal starter book and such a lovely story.
on 17 April 2018
Bought as a gift to go with matching booties for a newborn baby. Lovely story, good hardback book, only negative is there’s not much colour in the book, it’s very muted. My little one also has the book but isn’t yet interested in the pictures as they are very pale compared to other toddler books. That said lovely story and lovely present
on 2 August 2018
Such an amazing book, makes me almost cry all the time I read it) Cute little toy as an addition. Both looked wonderful in a gift box. Bought on a deal for less than 6 pounds!!! Bought a large hare toy a bit later to "complete the set". Very very very happy.
on 12 February 2018
Like: Fast delivery, excellent price, novel concept, small size makes it handy for travel, makes for a great gift in combination with plush toy.
Dislike: Original delivery was damaged, but Amazon responded immediately and solved the problem. As for the product, nothing to dislike!
on 15 June 2018
Such a simple but beautiful remake on a classic. Bought this as a leaving present for my Mother, many happy memories of her reading this book to me as a child. Thought it was only appropriate I bought her a hardback special version when I left the roost from England to Northern Ireland. Very impressed, as was she.