on 16 October 2012
This is OK but only for kids. I bought it for my 16 year old and we were disappointed as it was aimed at a much younger reader. I would ask Amazon to make this more clear on their website.
on 20 November 2012
We are a family who all love Top Gear and every year buy young son the annual. This year was delighted that Amazon had it Half price. Great! It is put away for Christmas, but on opening it, very little content, mainly cartoon drawings and how to make a Stig shape sandwich, Please ! Not pleased and not worth full price. Hope next years better.
on 25 November 2012
I bought this for me nephew for Christmas, but it's a bit thin and much of the content is just filler. There's none of the imagination or production values that go into the Top Gear DVDs. This is a quickly knocked off effort and frankly not up to much as a stocking filler.

It's not very long, but at four quid it may do as an extra gift. I'm inclined towards giving indie books this year, and the best I've read us the extremely funny Sherlock Holmes and the Flying Zombie Death Monkeys, which was a surprise buy but it's very good.
on 29 December 2012
If you're not a fan of Clarkson and the Petrolheads, you won't be interested in this product; if you are, you will be.

So all I have to report is that it's a good one; you won't be disappointed (though the covers are rather close together!)
on 29 December 2012
This is a very lazy effort from Top Gear. Way too little content, and obviously aimed at the younger reader, which is not apparent from the cover. I bought this after really enjoying last year's 'Top Gear Christmas', and assumed it would be more of the same. Really not worth the Amazon price, let alone the RRP of £7.99!!
on 2 January 2013
I bought this as a jokey part of my brothers Christmas present, to go with the Top Gear Challanges DVD I also got him and he loved it. Pride of place on his coffee table or so he tells me.
on 30 December 2012
My son loves this annual and asks for one every year for Christmas. He's delighted with it. Contains lots of interesting car facts, quizzes and stunts. Great for a Top Gear fanatic!
on 27 February 2014
I did not buy this for myself so cannot say what I think. I did buy it for a chum and he seemed very pleased with his gift - further than that I cannot say.
on 17 December 2013
My son (the petrol head) loved this and he doesn't normally 'do' books.
Excellent all round. Item/packing/service. Will buy again.
Thank you.
on 3 December 2012
Is was new, in time and well packed!!! Is good as gift.! if you are a top gear fan or if you have a family member fan of top gear then this is good!