Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 21 May 2017
My nephew aged 7 loved it so great as far as I'm concerned.
on 9 September 2017
grandson loved it.
on 14 March 2013
My 4 yr old grandson found this sticker book just a bit small and fiddly . I have bought a few sticker books and for a four year old this book is maybe not the best. It is a well make book .just does not suit us.
on 1 May 2012
Bought several of these as party presents Well received by all recipients I am told they are cool A practical idea for pre-teens who I sometimes find it difficult to buy for
on 25 August 2013
this was a present for my grandson who was over the moon with this collection of his favourite superheroes and the interactivity with the stickers in the book and with his toys
on 26 December 2015
Bought this as a gift for a friend's son so don't know how user-friendly it is. My impressions after a quick flick through the pages is that it is a typical sticker book. Very thin but when it comes to children, things often are due to short attention spans. There are the standard pages of blank outlines with a one-liner about the characters then the pages of stickers at the back. It's not focussed on just the characters from recent films but draws on the many more from the comics.
on 28 March 2014
I got this for the stickers only so disassebled it. Ended up with 7 x A4 pages of good sized top quality stickers, great images, and 165 tiny square ones. Cut up the front and back covers and made 3 personalised bookmarkers, and used the tiny stickers on these, then laminated. Very pleased with my purchase, good value.
on 7 October 2012
My little boy (3years) is Avenger obsessed and he loved this sticker book. It gives a page per avenger and has quite a few stickers. Only downside was there was a picture of Spider-Man on the cover but nothing on Spider-Man in the book?? Other than that, a good book for all avenger fans.
on 31 July 2012
I bought this book for my 5 year old boy and he loved it. The text needs to be read by an adult of course, but the images are of a good quality, the stickers nice too and plenty of stickers spare to make other pictures with. It kept him happy for a good while on a long flight - i recommend.
on 30 March 2014
My little boy loves avengers and really enjoyed this sticker book. We have brought lots of the DK sticker books and they are all very good quality and good value for money. We often take these on holiday or keep one at nanny's house.