Stampy Cat: Stampy's Lovely Book
Format: Hardcover|Change

on 28 May 2016
Received this book for my 7 year old D today and have to say she has not put it down for the last three hours !! She absolutely loves it !! Some of the reviews I found unfair being as this book is for children and is very childlike and the set out of the content is appropriate and how it should be for younger children , not what we would expect as an adult ;so from a child's perspective it is like gold ( I like it also ) ! Fun activities ,a few comics and off the imagination goes along with a nice cake recipe + more ! It is a sweet book well put together for for the younger minecraft enthusiasts ! Have to admit that as much as I love hearing Stampy with his infectious cheery happy uplifting personality it has been a nice change to not listen on a Saturday morning as much as we all love Stampy in this household !
3 people found this helpful
on 24 March 2016
My 9 year old daughter wanted Stampy's Lovely book for Christmas BAD! I preordered it early Dec. and gave her a picture letting her know when it would arrive. As expected it arrived right on time on Jan 5th. She was so excited when she came home from school and saw it waiting for her on her bed. My daughter is a YouTube fan and loves Stampy. I read other reviews that say the book is not for teenagers and for a younger crowd. Well it doesn't claim to be. This book clearly states Ages 7-10 years / Grades 2-5. In my opinion the age range is dead on. Although it really can be enjoyed by all ages. The Memes, jokes, and Comics are really great. My daughter laughed and smiled while looking through the book. She even brought the book to school today and it was a hit at the bus stop as well as at recess. I looked over it and just love it. The book is very lovely. Just a overall hit!
on 9 January 2016
Well after spending months listening to "Stampy" on my sons tablet in the background, it was a pleasure to find that the book met my nine year olds expectations. With info on all the familiar characters, puzzles, quizzes etc, it was well worth the money (even if its because i didn't have to hear the famous Hhhhheeeellllooooo!") oh and not forgetting that you get the instructions to make one of the famous cakes! Great book.
on 3 January 2016
Kept my 6 yr old enthralled for hours. He devoured every single Stampy fact that he could she was very much taken by the mentions of other you tubers. Lots of lovely bright pictures and the added quizzes and activitys made for a very pleased little boy. A simple but nice book.
on 24 March 2016
This book is great, my 6 year old was really pleased and he was reading it for hours. He's mad on minecraft and watches Stampy on YouTube. The book has activities and things to read and do.
2 people found this helpful
on 7 January 2017
Bought it for my daughter, who is nearly a teenager, but activities seem for younger kids, I'd say between 7 and 9 years old.
However... Good quality for the price paid!
on 6 March 2018
Two VERY happy boys!! Brilliant book if you’re a fan of minecraft & especially Stampy!!
on 24 January 2017
In a bid to get a reluctant 10 year-old reader's interest in books fired up, I bought this for his birthday. He prefers it to a novel as it appeals to his short attention span!
on 1 February 2016
Not keen on anything minecraft myself but my daughter is very happy with it. Guess it's worth the money if it's what you're into. Seems to be a lot of engaging info and activities in the book. Essential for any Stampy followers.
on 25 February 2018
Hellooooo! Perfect little gift for a minecraft mad child!