on 1 February 2009
My two year old loves these CD's and however fractious he is, he becomes instantly quiet when i play them! Each CD includes the story and a song and is approx 20mins.
on 14 November 2014
my 2 and 3 year old love them in the car and can now sing the songs of pat. The only bad point I would have is they are only about 10 min each so have to change the cds a lot would have been better having them all on one CD.
on 10 September 2015
Great item. The whole family really enjoys these cds. We play them in the car on long journeys to keep us all entertained.
on 8 September 2017
Really good products for young kids!
on 17 July 2017
Great quality and my 2 year old loves them.
on 23 March 2014
Great for kids- music and songs as well as each story- really engagingly read. Nice for quiet times and for singing along.
on 4 October 2009
These stories are brought to life beautifully by these CDS. They're just superb and make the perfect gift for car journeys. I just wish they were all on the one CD so I could play them at bedtime.
on 17 April 2010
My daughter owns most of these books and we have recently given her a cd player in her bedroom. They are beautifully read and come in a lovely case. Buying the cds individually would have cost a whole lot more. They are also just the right length to play at bedtime after you have read the story to them.
VINE VOICEon 4 April 2011
Like most 3 year olds, my daughter adores anything by Julia Donaldson so when I saw this it was a must have. Although I love the stories, as an adult they do lose their appeal after the first million readings so with a deep sigh I resigned myself to many many hours of car journeys bored rigid. But I was very surprised. The stories themselves are brilliant but my reading of them was put to shame by the talents of Imelda Staunton and Josie Lawrence. Each story has a song which I was prepared to skip over but actually, my daughter and I both agree that they are the best part of the cd. I defy anyone not to find themselves humming Room on the Broom as they go about their business.

One of my best purchases, I'll be buying it for every child I know!
on 4 January 2009
Julia Donaldson has an amazing way with words. Every sentence and rhyme in these delightful stories are ticling the imagination of young and old listeners alike. The stories are all masterpieces - children love them and adults cant get tired of reading them alound. To complete the experience also get the books to look through - the illustrations coplete the experience.
A must have for familie with young kids - listening to tapes rather that watching videos sparks the imagination.