on 1 August 2015
on 10 February 2015
Unfortunately this guide seems incomplete and it is nowhere as easy to follow as the other guides I have. It is also only A5 size which I believe is a bit too small for a guide of this sort. If you want a guide to X and Y then you don't have much choice but I do feel you would be better off following one of the onlinbe walk-throughs
on 11 October 2014
Does the job as a well-organised, clear and concise walkthrough.

However, I didn't find it be be as in depth as Piggyback guides, for example, which often include Pokedex, TM guides etc.

It's best feature was its overview of pokemon locations. Good guide but would've liked a Pokedex included.
on 13 August 2014
I bought this thinking it was the A4 size book guide. But it isn't its like a pocket size book so naturally some of the pages have been cut out from the A4 guide and the guide seems unorganised.
on 9 April 2015
I got this after pretty much beating Y but I'm still finding great info for stuff I skipped over in the game. This is the first game guide that I've bothered buying in a long long time and I'm not disappointed!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
I bought the small version by mistake. It Doesn't really tell you that much besides of a walkthrough. But if you just want a fun game where you get most things done, it's absolutely fine.
on 29 December 2014
Just a straight up walkthrough tbh and you'll get more info by going on ign for the free walkthrough and countless extra tips! Don't waste your money!
on 1 October 2015
The book was smaller than my son expected... he was expecting an A4 book, but A5 arrived. Not a biggie.
on 28 June 2015
The book was in perfect condition when it arrived and is very useful when I play Pokemon.
on 23 February 2015
AWESOME! i love it, very happy and looks brand new! thanks guys x