on 23 June 2017
I Read this three times back to back. It is very insightful and empowering. I am glad I bought this book. I have also bought and read 'show your work' and I have begun applying all the tips I find useful. It's a five star for me because I am always gonna go back and read this regularly. It's hard to find books you can read more than once and still learn something, theses days.
on 16 May 2017
Really interesting little book and a snip at £1.99 for kindle edition.
on 6 July 2017
A very easy read and full of good ideas. The "chapters" are short and straight to the point which make the ideas easy to grasp and remember.
on 23 June 2017
so refreshing and my mind.is buzzing. and I can forgive myself! for having to have a day job. Still makes me an artist!
on 3 April 2017
Really good book with lots of useful information, I read it within a couple of hours of downloading and really enjoyed it.
on 26 March 2017
I absolutely LOVED this book. It gave me so much to think about regarding my own artwork.
on 28 April 2017
Entertaining
on 19 January 2015
First things first, this is a short book and in some ways is very simple. However, it is very nicely written, to the point and the style is a joy to read. It might not change your life but you will smile whilst you read it.
on 30 July 2017
A quick informative read. A refreshing take on content creation. Easy and simple actions to try. Loved it. If only more books were this easy to read and apply!
on 27 January 2017