Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Fitbit

Format: Paperback|Change

on 25 January 2004
I am a big CSI fan and when my husband presented me with these books at Christmas I didn't know what to think. He told me it was a must for any CSI fan (so he read) and I wasn't sure, I didn't want to be disappointed. I didn't think that these could compete with the tv series. Having read the first couple of chapters (maybe even the first chapter) I was hooked, I didn't want to put it down. I read it in two days which is quick for me and considering I have three small children finding the time wasn't easy. This was the first book of the novels availible that I read and it gave me a hankering for the rest. I have now read all the availible books( within a week) including the Miami and I can't wait for the the others to come out.I take my hat off to Mr collins for doing a great credit to the name CSI. A definate MUST for the CSI FAN, No doubt about it. This book will keep you fixed to the pages and when it's finished, you'll want MORE!
on 12 April 2015
Great
on 22 March 2004
I really enjoy all the CSI books and they have proven to be as good as the show, i also cant wait til the second pc game comes out in may around about my birthday so a good idea for a present. but going back to the book, all i have to say is you must read this book.