Format: Paperback|Change

on 22 April 2014
watching Peter Rabbit on T.V. is a great hit so the tangible story book is also one too. My three year old grand daughter loves the stories and even though she has the full set of the original Beatrix Potter stories she loves this adaptation too
on 19 January 2014
Looked lovely. Bought for 3 year old with a love of Peter Rabbit. I am sure she loves the story. It's a child's story book and I haven't read it but her Mum will have many times.
on 20 March 2014
My 5 yr old daughter loves this book. She is a huge fan of the Peter Rabbit series on TV so this was right up her street. I have read it so many times to her she loves it.
on 22 February 2014
Lovely I series of books to compliment the TV series, good quality and great for my 3 year old who loves them.
on 2 May 2016
Grandkids love it
on 22 August 2013
This is the second story book from the CBeebies show and is as great as the programme itself. Would definitely recommend for any Peter Rabbit show fans.
on 15 August 2013
Great books! My 4 and 18 month old children just love this series on cbeebies and equally love the books - all very happy indeed!
on 1 October 2013
My grandson will get this for his birthday but i am sure he will love it - big fan of peter rabbit etc
on 30 October 2015
Excellent
on 23 January 2015
We had many hours of fine reading with the grandchildren