on 21 February 2015
This book follows Peppa Pig, her brother George and their friends as they visit Grampy Rabbit’s dinosaur theme park. It retains some of the humour parents will recognise from the TV series, but the story is reasonably short.

The pages are nice and thick and my little girl loves the bright colours. There are five noisy buttons down the side and you are told which to press at what point in the story – for example when the children follow the dinosaur footprints, you press the red dinosaur button which makes a stomping noise.

I don’t find the first four noisy buttons too irritating, the bottom button is a very loud, annoying tune. My little girl absolutely loves this and bops away in her seat, but it does become slightly headache-inducing once she’s pressed it for the 10th time in a row. On the whole I’d have to recommend this book because my daughter loves it.
on 7 November 2013
Bought for my 2.5 year old son and he loves it. It's a nice, well written story. We read it almost every day and he likes to look at this book while watching Peppa pig on television. Would recommend to a friend.
Another great Peppa pig book.

It is a decent sized board book, i would say it is one of the middle sized ones, it isn't small but it isn't huge.

The story is the same as the episode on to and the sounds are of good quality.

My daughter loves it and plays with the sounds everyday. She is a huge Peppa pig fan and this is another one to go in her collection.

I would recommend this to my friends and family and anyone who loves Peppa pig. The good thing is that the pages are really thick and can't be ripped by little hands.

So this will last us a long time.
review image review image review image
on 3 November 2013
Nice interactive book, great for 2-3 year olds, features George pig which is a bonus for little boys who in our case favour him more!
on 22 June 2014
Lovely little peppa pig book and those little fans of george pig will love this book. At the end of each page it has the picture to the button that should be pressed and at the end it's the words to the music button which my son loves it when i sing the words. Very pleased
on 25 March 2016
Nice book which daughter loves although I do not feel the sound quality on the sound buttons is great (not that my two year old cares really....) but we have other sound books which are much clearer. Our daughter particularly likes the dinosaur song button and remembers this from the show.
on 1 June 2016
Got this for my son for Xmas as he loves Peppa and George, its a good quality book, which he has read over and over again, and loves the last page with the dancing tune, he gets up and dances along with it.
recommend for any peppa and george fan!
on 27 July 2014
bought this for my son who loves these books mostly for the sounds effects. i promptly rewrapped it for a cousins birtthday gift. I hated it boring sounds not in the least bit interesting to a toddder who watches peppa pig...sorry
on 12 November 2013
This is a Christmas present for my little girl who is Peppa Pig mad! I've had a look through and she won't be disappointed at all.
on 1 February 2016
I got this book for my two year old son and he does love it as it plays the dinosaur song. The buttons are quite a little stiff for him to press hence the four stars. For only £4 it was a good buy

Came packaged well