Format: Paperback|Change

on 13 February 2011
I bought this book of practise papers alongside the revision guide to help my son through KS2 SATS. It is what it says on the cover- but easy to use, good layout and my son got excellent marks - if you are able to make the time to do a little bit extra at home these papers will make the process a bit easier by giving you and your child some structure and good guidance as to what needs to be covered. Good luck!
on 15 March 2015
A little disappointed as nowhere was it mentioned that this set does not satisfy the new 2014 curriculum. The test papers are based on the old KS2 English SATs structure, with a Reading test and Writing and spelling tasks.
on 14 May 2012
Very clear support for parents with scoring guide and answers. Worked very well as support for my son before his SATs to build up a bit of confidence and practice.
on 19 March 2012
I bought this for my daughter and I can already see an improvement. Would definatly recommended this item.My daughter loves it too.
on 16 May 2013
Super sat prectice helps to build confidence and as children complete they begin to believe that they can do the school tests better
on 10 May 2013
Very useful material.Just what I needed as practice for key stage 2. I hope to find more practice papers to help my tutee
on 8 February 2013
Ideal for tuition. These books do what they say on the cover. A good buy to help your own child through tests.
on 8 August 2014
great revision tool for my son. thankyou
on 2 April 2015