Format: Paperback|Change

on 29 December 2016
This is a fantastic read for any professional, it is broken down into 7 main sections which help you to concentrate more on the bigger picture and become more effective rather than getting bogged down with short term problems.

It's quite a read, although very much worth it and the kind of book you can read multiple times over the years to harness and refresh you skills
on 1 February 2017
still reading through this but its an AMAZING book and have mentioned it to countless people and surprisingly most of them have already read it LOL..!
but yes defo a good book and has amazing life changing methods to take heed of which actually work instead of unrealistic aims and methods which wont last..
very well worded and explained
on 25 February 2017
I first read this as a new, green sales person trying to be better. I got bits of it, but it largely went over my head at the time.

14 years later, trying my best to be better and to help a team be better, I re read this book, and it has just clicked. I'm starting it again right away, to start actual action this time.
on 17 May 2017
This book offers a good framework to live by, if you're lacking direction in your life. I personally feel it's a great help for me in my Business life to bring everything together in what I'm trying to achieve with my customers and life generally!
on 29 December 2016
Clearly explained principles with examples from life and good graphical cards for reminder. I look forword to practice the way to more efficient life. It reads well even of you are not in business world. It is inspiring, motivating text for anyone wanting to develope their principles in life and plan how to guide oneself to keep the focus on them.
on 22 December 2016
The CD is brilliant - a total must for a framework to structure life effectively - however the supplier [outside the UK] simply packed it in a Jiffy Bag and the case was crushed. This is a no brainer situation and very frustrating.
on 20 December 2016
What a truly amazing book, whilst in seek of help, this was the first book I read (what a book to pick, Hey!) I can honestly say this was life changing. A big thank you to the author for putting it out there!
on 25 November 2016
One of the best books I have ever read. It is more of a diary for me to refer back to. Just read it again and it gets better every time I read it.
on 13 February 2017
Only on chapter 2 of this book and it really making me think about my whole life. Can't wait for the rest of the book
on 25 December 2015
One of the most influential things I've read. ... changes outlook. .. has exponential benefit to your life