on 3 July 2017
Good insights, worth reading.
on 17 September 2017
This edition was bigger than I expected and it's packed full of fascinating content, including real-life examples, diagrams and thought exercises. It's closer to a reference book than your typical self-help fare so will take some time and effort to absorb, but it's worth it for the way it makes you think about how other people see the world.
on 13 February 2017
Only on chapter 2 of this book and it really making me think about my whole life. Can't wait for the rest of the book
on 11 September 2017
I was recommended this book a long time ago and had never got round to reading it - I now wish I had taken the time then as I loved it. It is thought provoking but sensible. It has shown me I have work to do but work that is definitely worth doing.
on 25 December 2015
One of the most influential things I've read. ... changes outlook. .. has exponential benefit to your life
on 25 October 2017
Great service. Just what I was looking for, will prove a very useful purchase.
on 3 September 2017
Again!, I don't have to say anything (even the title says it all)!
on 14 November 2017
Classic book of productivity by Stephen

Especially like the chapter on sharpening stone even more pertinent now then the day it was penned
on 4 September 2017
One of the few popular management books that really works. It has some very good points and analogies, which especially work when cooperating with people different from yourself (and can be applied to ones personal life as well).
on 24 May 2017
You don't have to agree with this book and that in itself makes you think and evaluate life, you, others. And that to me makes it a great read if you are looking for self improvement.

I did agree with it and will try to be disciple of its principles.