on 8 June 2010
This self-study book and CD covers all the most important vocabulary areas and provides IELTS-style exam practice. I recommend doing 1 unit a week so as to maximise the chances of practising and absorbing all the new vocabulary. At this rate, you would complete the book in 6 months. By combining with Grammar for IELTS, also at a rate of 1 unit a week, you could create a good 6 month course - as long as you also find a partner or teacher to help you prepare for the Speaking test.
on 3 April 2011
Excellent book not only for the IELTS students but for anyone wants to learn variety of diverse words. Many topics and a lot of usefull tips make this book number one for all students up to advance level.
on 17 January 2014
I've been teaching IELTS for over 10 years now (abroad and in the UK) and would definitely recommend this book. It's got all the right topics suitable to the exam, It starts off with some easier exercises and gradually builds up. Some really good speaking and listening material. In my opinion suitable for anyone wanting to achieve 6.5 Academic (which should get them into Uni.).
on 21 February 2014
This product is totally a deceit and fraud. Althougut this is a work book of English language and Amazon said the condition was very good, I have found the previous owner wrote his/her answers in about one third of all the pages. So I cannot use this product. It is terrible I have paid 11.30GBP, whereas I could buy a brand-new one with 20.00GBP in a city book-store. Conditions of used products by this shop cannot be believable.
on 24 August 2013
really good one. i found it in hasard but i don't regret it is helpful for ielts course. if u plan to do ielts exam you absolutely need it.
on 14 May 2013
This book is very useful, also my teacher recommended it too.
help you prepare for the IELTS.
recommended everyone thanks
on 27 July 2016
This book was one of my favourites whilst I was preparing for IELTS. It's everything you need!!! I can't recommended it enough
on 2 August 2013
I highly recommend this book , it is special technique to make me learn English and it is design for those ho are taking IELTS
on 5 November 2012
This book is very useful, also my teacher recommended it too. Lots of exercise and the CD is excellent for the exam.:)
on 11 May 2013
This is very useful, my current students really like it and use it a lot. much to be reccommended, thanks