on 7 February 2013
I argued with the seller with the order for this. I wasn't told and it wasn't advertised as suitable only for American English. Useless in the school where I teach..........IN ENGLAND!
on 5 November 2012
I'm always looking for engaging grammar lessons so bought this to add to my collection! It didn't offer anything new or engaging for the children in my class.
on 12 February 2013
great exercises and good explanations
good warm up for classes
use it all the time
would recommend this book
excellent
on 8 November 2012
Good practical advice on how to ensure the children gain a good understanding of basic grammar, especially with the introduction of the new Sats coming in in 2013.
on 12 September 2014