on 1 April 2002
As an Open University student studying Geology and Plate Tectonics I bought Geoscience as a reference book and have found it an essential reference. It is a great help in additon to my set text books and explains the topics in plain English. I find explanations of complex topics much easier to understand in Geoscience. It has clear and concise text relating to all Earth Science topics and I really wouldn't be without it! A brilliant buy!
on 26 December 2004
i was given the book at the begining of my As level geology course. i found it full of useful diagrams and pictures, and the explantaions were simple to understand, which also go into plenty detail. the book gave me all the information i needed. the question are also usful in testing your knowlegde of the subject. if you are studying geology i highly recommend it. It helped me get an A at as level and without it i would have struggled.
on 29 September 2013
Good product, arrived in time, does what is says on the tin
Woulid purchase from these people again, if I need another one
on 22 January 2013
required reading for my course, it was useful during my course, reasonably priced and arrived on time for my course.
on 17 July 2007
I was given this book to use in my Geology A-level. It is a good introduction to the subject but is wholly inadequate for use at A-level. It goes into very little detail - especially on Palaeontology but also on a lot else. The Petrology section was probably the most useful but still not detailed enough.

I hardly used the book and it is certainly not worth the ridiculous price it is retailing for.