Format: Paperback|Change

on 22 October 2012
Excellent book! Really breaks everything down. Lots of pictures which I personally find helps me learn better. Full of colour. One of the best physiology and anatomy books, easy to understand and up to date. A definite must for student nurses like myself, getting to grips with the way the body works.
on 3 September 2015
A requirement for my nursing degree, this book is extremely well laid out with an interactive cd and access to their online learning. The price is far below what it should be for this amount of depth and quality. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this product to any one who has an interest in A&P or is starting a nursing degree.
on 25 January 2015
Great book helped me with my Module 1 nursing degree. Very clear diagrams and great for revision. CD that came with is OK, just goes over the key points, would be great for a visual learner to help summarise key points but it is very basic to be fair. Would recommend
on 4 June 2014
It's a great book with amazing illustrations & up to date information that I find really useful in regards to the anatomy & physiology of the body. I find it a nursing essential and must have. Definitely reccommend the book to all nursing students & future prospective students.
on 11 December 2013
This was purchased as a mandatory text for my son who is studying nursing. It arrived on good time and in excellent condition.
on 28 October 2014
Very easy to understand best book for bursing students for the bioscience module. Will definately recomend
on 1 December 2015
very useful book for first year nursing students, explains things simply and clearly
on 18 February 2016
Best book and easy to understand. Would highly recommend it.
on 12 November 2015
Book came on time and as expected.
on 4 November 2014
its clear and easy to understand