on 11 August 2015
We have the full collection, our Daughter loves these. Nice lift the flap books with lovely vocabulary and punctuation to emphasise the noises and such. Added bonus is how cheap these are too. We love reading in our home so glad we found these to add to our library! So click add to basket! You won't be dissapointed.
on 13 March 2017
This book is so much fun and so lovely. I really like reading it to my son and he likes to listen to the story and look at the images. The Julia donaldson range of books are fabulous and this is no different. The pictures are cute and child like and overall, I just cant fault them,
on 2 September 2017
Great board books for my 1 year old we have 3 of this series and my little boy loves them. Unfortunately the flaps are very easy to break. Not all of them but few of them are are already full of tape lol my boy loves it though and keeps on bringing it to me to be read over and over again.
on 21 February 2017
I loved this story, with plenty of humour, colourful illustrations, and an easy to follow text. I am looking forward to reading this at school, and there will be plenty of ideas for follow up work. It shows that kindness can be appreciated and rewarded.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 May 2017
A favourite book from the age of 12 months onwards (my son is 18 months and is showing no signs of growing tired of it!). This version is also beautiful and at a bargain price. Get the whole set!
on 7 August 2017
Lovely story, really sweet how you and your child can sing along through the story. My 4 year old and 1 year old both love this.....so do I!
on 17 June 2017
We loved this book but we love all of Julia's books. They're easy to read, beautiful to look at & perfect books for children & adults alike.
on 11 March 2017
This story is about a giant giving up his things to help others. What a brilliant way to teach children how to think and help others more in need than themselves.
on 19 May 2017
Wonderful story in summary about a giant giving what he has to help those around him and being selfless. MY daughter loves it
on 13 April 2017
Arrived earlier than expected- sure son will love as he loves anything by author