on 1 November 2013
I bought this book and the next one as they supported my child's Primary 1 development. I found there wasn't as much content as I expected but what was there was of decent quality and what he needed.

The stickers are very difficult to get off the page and a reason I would think twice about buying another one of these.
on 15 September 2014
I thought it would have been more suitable for children just learning to read here at our children 's day nursery. It was not as simple as I had imagined, I will have to look at other editions.
on 28 December 2013
Not much to it for the money. More activity than reading exercises. Not exactly what I was hoping for but good quality.
on 10 September 2014
There wasn't much to this book, and the small person (just moving up to level 4) found it easy and completed it quite quickly. We would probably have found it more helpful if we'd purchased it as he was moving from level 2 to 3. That said he enjoyed it, as they are the same characters from his school reading books.
on 17 July 2014
I found these books a wonderful addition to my resources.
on 7 December 2016
Item arrived promptly and was as described
on 23 July 2014
Great for home learning, and fun too!
on 25 April 2014
The grandchildren absolutely love this series of books. It takes reading through all the levels and the 6 year old is reading stories to the 3 year old!
on 9 June 2013
Ideal for any biff chip and kipper lover entertained my son during the holidays with stickers for praise I liked the phonics easy readers.
on 27 June 2016
A great book to introduce the reading series which instantly makes learning to read much more fun. Will really help prepare my daughter for reception in September.