on 10 January 2018
Lots of lovely ideas not sure how many are realistic !
on 20 September 2017
Cracking fun read which inspired me to get myself, friends and the family out and on many microadventures!! I'd recommend this to anyone sitting at home that is bored thinking of simply ways to make 'life' that little bit more fun!!
on 6 July 2017
An absolutely brilliant book. Full of great ideas that can easily be done near your home for one night or further afield in the UK over multiple days.
on 15 June 2014
As a frequent microadventurer, I really enjoyed reading these stories. I live in the United States and while much of the book was geared towards people living in the UK, it was still an enjoyable read.
on 1 August 2017
Always loved the outdoors and having that sense of adventure. This book is proof you don't have to spend a fortune in order to achieve it. Super read and would highly recommend.
on 25 July 2017
Fab and full of seriously useful information at the back of the book as well, useful not only for Microadventures but camping and being outdoors in general.
on 15 June 2014
Love this book, it has helped me to (finally) explain to my kids why I love to sleep in uncomfortable places and has enabled me to enthuse them sufficiently to want to join me!
on 30 April 2017
Most inspirational man, love hearing his adventures and highly recommend the book... Love microadventures 😊
on 17 December 2017
Great book and fast delivery
on 10 June 2014
Amazing photos.
Amazing ideas.
Amazing places.
You just motivate us so much.
Thank you for your great book.
It's just so beautiful that I just want to visit those places.