on 6 December 2013
One Direction where we are Our Band Our Story
This book is a xmas gift for my thirteen year old Granddaughter she loves one Direction and has seen them in concert,so I'm sure she will love the book.
The book was packaged well and good value
on 17 September 2013
I brought this book for my younger sister. My sister was pondering whether to purchase this book in Asda for £9, then I offered to look online, so I did...I saved her £2 and also it arrived the next day by 9am. In my opinion I think this is excellent service and within present current financial circumstances, £2 is a great saving. Just shows shopping around is key!!
on 25 September 2013
Excellent price for a birthday present that will be well read and well loved by a one direction fan. Great price.
on 9 September 2013
Very good however a corner of a page was folded when I received it and it suppose to be brand new. That is my only criticism. I love how cheap it was too!
on 31 August 2013
Superb price for a brilliant book. My daughter is very happy with this book. The photos are great and book has lots of info in. A must have for any directioner!
on 13 October 2013
I really like this book,(well it is one direction so why wouldn't I) It is £12 cheaper on amazon than in a book shop so that's a massive bonus. Also the delivery was quick and came before estimated delivery date. I love this book so much as it is really big and there is lots to read and loads of pictures to look at. I highly recommend this book as its amazing.
on 10 November 2013
If you are living on planet Earth it isn't possible that you didn't heard for teenage band One Direction. This book is advertised as the only official book published by band them and it's describing their career in last 2 years.

The book speaks about their fans and places where they performed on their tour but it also gives more details about group members, their reflections, ups and downs through short but brilliantly successful career.

I bought this book as a gift to one big One Direction fan and she was extremely thrilled with it. Besides all abovementioned, the book is packed with band photographs, in my opinion maybe a bit too much but whole book design and presentation would be great for their fans, for sure.

Although I cannot confirm personally, although I admire their success, I'm sure this book is absolute must have for every One Direction fan. Due to that I can fully recommend it.
on 7 November 2013
I was surprised to find that on passing away my grandmother had left me a one direction book as part of my inheritance. She had in her later years been quite senile and had taken to wandering around the local branch of Iceland in nothing more than her nighty and wellies. That said she was still capable of knocking out a good tune on the Jews harp and accompanying it with syncopated released of stomach gas to create a percussive back beat. Maybe here belies her love of all things One direction, as like one direction so was she, full of trapped wind and dreamy world views.
I noticed that some of the pages containing the racier parts of Harry's laundry regime were stuck together and I can only imagine what my gran was doing. Needless to day I have found this book irreplaceable in that when I get caught short and run out of bog paper I merely use one sheet and wipe it in one direction , and feel a whole lot better. than you Louis Walsh for putting the talent in the toilet
I recommended buy it when its in the bargain bucket at waterstones
on 21 December 2013
Having previously made a very disappointing purchase of what turned out to be an unofficial 1D book for my daughter, I then saw & purchased this OFFICIAL publication, which made all the difference.

- Nice material & content
- Hardback (wow great value for the money)
- Good quality photos
- Nice quality paper

I'm so happy with this publication, it is a gift for my daughter, she will love it!
I'm sure any 1D fan would.
on 29 December 2013
This was for my 14 year old grand-daughter. She had a lovely smile on her face when she opened the presentl, so I am assuming she was very happy with it. It looked a really good book for the price, loads of pics for her to look at and swoon!