FAQ about Amazon PantryWhat is Amazon Pantry?
Amazon Pantry is a Prime-exclusive service, offering Prime members low-priced everyday essentials. With our wide selection you can choose among thousands of items, including food and beverages, alcohol, beauty and personal care items, household products, pet supplies and save a trip to the store.
How does Amazon Pantry work?
If you’re a Prime member, you can add any item labelled with “Amazon Pantry” to your basket and check out when you’re done with your shopping. You can order as much as you like for a flat standard delivery fee of £3.99.
I’m a Prime member. Do I still need to pay for Amazon Pantry delivery fee?
Yes, a standard delivery fee of £3.99 will be applied to each Amazon Pantry order. However, you can enjoy FREE Amazon Pantry delivery if you purchase any 4 of the eligible items
Where does Amazon Pantry deliver?
Amazon Pantry delivers to the entire United Kingdom, as well as the Channel Islands.
Will my Amazon.co.uk (non-Amazon Pantry) items in my basket be delivered with my Amazon Pantry order?
No, they will be delivered separately from the Amazon Pantry items.
How does the £4 discount on orders of £90 or above work?
If your total basket of eligible Amazon Pantry items is £90 or more, a £4 discount will be automatically applied at checkout. A code is not required.
What Amazon Pantry items are eligible for the £4 discount?
All Amazon Pantry items are eligible, except for any baby formula, paracetamol, aspirin and ibuprofen products.
How many discounts can I enjoy per order?
Only one discount will be applied per order.
What else do I need to know about the £4 discount?
Terms and Conditions:
· Get £4 off your Amazon Pantry order when you spend £90 or more (the “Offer”).
The Offer is valid only for the products displayed on www.amazon.co.uk/pantry, excluding baby formula, paracetamol, aspirin and ibuprofen products.
· The Offer does not apply to purchases made outside Amazon Pantry, including purchases from Amazon's Warehouse Deals or from third-party sellers on Amazon Marketplace, even if "fulfilled by Amazon" or "Prime Eligible". You can confirm that an item is sold by Amazon Pantry on the item’s product page, which must have the Amazon Pantry logo above “add to basket”.
· Postage and packing will be applied to each item in accordance with Amazon Pantry's standard delivery rates and policies.
· Each customer can claim up to a maximum of one Offer.
· The offer is subject to a Minimum Purchase requirement of £90:
(i) if you cancel your order for an Amazon Pantry item (so that the combined purchase value of the remaining items falls below the Minimum Purchase requirement) the Offer will cease to apply; and
(ii) if you return an item from your order (so that the combined purchase value of the Amazon Pantry items you retain falls below the Minimum Purchase requirement), Amazon reserves the right to charge you (using the payment method you used for the original order and without further notice) for the discount you received as part of the Offer.
· The promotional reward can only be used up to a maximum of £4.
· The Offer is only available to customers with a trial or paid membership to Amazon Prime or Prime Student.
· The Offer is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or amended without notice. The Offer has no cash alternative and may not be transferred or resold.
· Amazon's Conditions of Use and Sale apply.