Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now
‹ Back to Help Community

Borrowed wrong book

1 reply Sort by

By Claudio Zuliani, 05-May-2014 17:41 BST Permalink Report abuse

I am a member of amazon prime and wanted to borrow For 91 days in Srilanka but due to slow response of my kindle another book got selected instead.I have returned that book immediately. But now it says my monthly limit is reached and I cannot borrow the above book. Can you please help.

Thank you.

By Denis Powell, 05-May-2014 21:16 BST Permalink Report abuse

In reply to Claudio Zuliani

05-May-2014 17:41 BST

I am a member of amazon prime and wanted to borrow For 91 days in Srilanka but due to slow response of my kindle another book got selected instead.I have returned that book immediately. But now it says my monthly limit is reached and I cannot borrow the above book. Can you please help.

You can only borrow one book per month. If you borrowed the book in May you'll have to wait until June before you can borrow another.

You can ask Customer Services if they'll make an exception, however, and the Contact Us button is in the right hand side of this page.

Did this help answer the question? Please try again.

Thank you.

Thank you.

If you find this content inappropriate and think it should be removed from the Amazon.co.uk site, let us know by clicking the button below. This will be sent to Amazon.co.uk, and we will take appropriate action.
Thank you for your feedback.
There was an error with your request. Please try again.
Answer this question

This question

Total replies 1
Initial question 05-May-2014 17:41 BST
Latest reply 05-May-2014 21:16 BST
Please try again.