The availability estimate on each product detail page tells you how soon we can dispatch the item to you.
When you shop at Amazon from outside mainland UK, product detail page messaging will let you know whether an item can be delivered to you. To determine your location we'll use your default 1-Click delivery address when you're signed in to your account and 1-Click has been set up; otherwise, we'll use your IP address.
You may see a number of different availability estimates at Amazon.co.uk. These estimates apply only to items sold and dispatched by Amazon. For example:
- The item is available; we expect to prepare it for dispatch within a few hours to a few days, depending on the delivery option you chose.
Any other specific length of time (3-4 days, 3-5 weeks, 1-2 months)
- The item will take this amount of time to receive from the supplier, pack and prepare for dispatch.
Available for Pre-order
- The latest release date information that we have for the item will be displayed on the product detail page. If you want to pre-order the item, we'll dispatch it once the release date passes and the item is made available to us by the supplier. Pre-order items imported from another country may take longer to dispatch once the release date has passed. For example, we estimate that pre-order items imported from the United States will dispatch 7 days after the release date.
Temporarily Out of Stock
- The item isn't currently in stock but is available for ordering. If you place an order, we'll send you an e-mail with the expected delivery date as soon as we have that information from our suppliers. It's possible that you could order the item (new or used) from a Seller on Amazon.co.uk Marketplace. Look for the More Buying Choices box on the product detail page.
- This item is currently unavailable for ordering and it may not be in stock again.
Note: The availability estimates are for single-copy orders only. If you're ordering more than one of a single item, here are some things to consider that may impact when your order dispatches:
Multiple copies of the same item may not be available.
Orders for multiple copies of a single item could dispatch from different locations in separate deliveries because we spread our inventory across our network.
Larger orders take longer to prepare and dispatch.
- In Stock
- This message is only seen when viewing items in your Fresh Shopping Basket. When browsing, you'll see the "Add to Fresh Basket" button only for items that are in stock.
- Available By
- This is the earliest time an item is available for delivery to ensure products stay fresh through delivery. If you select a delivery slot before the "Available by" time and try to add the item to your Shopping Basket, you'll be asked to either change your delivery slot or exclude the item from your order. If you've already selected your Fresh delivery slot, you can reselect another slot while shopping on Fresh or when you are ready to place your Fresh order to ensure you get the item during the "Available by" period.
- In Stock Until
- This is the latest time an item is available for delivery to ensure products stay fresh through delivery. If you select a delivery slot after the "In Stock Until" time and try to add the item to your Shopping Basket, you'll be asked to either change your delivery slot or exclude the item from your order. If you've already selected your Fresh delivery slot, you can reselect another slot while shopping on Fresh or when you are ready to place your Fresh order to ensure you get the item while it's still in stock.
For AmazonFresh orders, once you've completed the checkout process, you can't update your delivery slot or your delivery address.