Amazon Help Forum Etiquette
The Amazon Help Forum allows customers to ask and answer questions related to customer service and to share their shopping experiences. So that this community remains useful and safe for all, please follow these instructions:
- Treat other Forum members with respect, avoiding abusive, provocative, misleading, defamatory, threatening or discriminatory messages.
- You should never post something that glorifies or incites violence against people or property, or which supports prejudice on the grounds of race, nationality, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age.
- For your security, do not post personal information about yourself or any other person (this includes Amazon passwords, credit card numbers, phone numbers, e-mail or physical addresses and order numbers).
- Please do not post any form of business communication, including advertising, contests, petitions, commercial solicitations for other websites or companies. Do not post external URLs.
- Do not reproduce content that belongs to another person.
- Do not post the same comment or question on numerous occasions.
For more information, visit our Conditions of Use and Sale and our Guidelines for Customer Discussions. You can report posts that violate these guidelines using the "Report Abuse" link next to the relevant post.