About Amazon Prime
As an Amazon Prime member, you receive many delivery, video, photo, music, Kindle books, sharing benefits and more for £79.00 a year or £7.99 a month.
Loading Viddler Videos
To sign up for Amazon Prime, please visit https://www.amazon.co.uk/prime. If you don't see your preferred payment option, click on See more plans.
These benefits include:
Unlimited One-Day Delivery to UK addresses on millions of eligible items at no extra cost. Depending on the time of day that you place your order and your delivery address, if in stock it'll be dispatched that same day and delivered the next day. Cut off times do apply so please check the product page when you place your order. For more information on One-Day Delivery, go to About One-Day Delivery in the UK. For more information on Prime delivery options, go to Amazon Prime Delivery Benefits.
Unlimited Same-Day (Evening Delivery) on eligible items to eligible postcodes at no extra cost. For more information, go to About Same-Day (Evening Delivery).
Delivery Upgrades to faster delivery. Learn more.
Unlimited Priority (2-Day) Delivery to the Republic of Ireland on eligible items at no extra cost. Learn more about Prime delivery options here.
Amazon Day: Choose a weekly delivery day for the items you buy throughout the week.
Note: Not all delivery speeds are available for all items or all addresses. Learn more about Amazon Prime Eligible Items & Addresses.
Videos & Photos
Kindle Owners' Lending Library gives Prime members access to borrow one book per month at no additional cost. Learn more about Kindle Owners' Lending Library.
Kindle First gives Prime members early access to download a new book every month at no additional cost from the Kindle First picks. For more information, go to Kindle First.
Prime Reading: You can borrow books, magazines, and more from the Prime Reading catalogue and read them on your Fire tablet, Kindle e-reader, or the Kindle reading apps for iOS and Android. For more information, go to Borrow Titles from Amazon Prime Reading.
Prime Wardrobe is a Prime-exclusive programme where you can try before you buy from eligible clothing, shoes, watches and accessories across women’s, men’s, kids’ and baby categories. You get 7 days to try on the items at home and you will only be charged for the items you decide to keep. Prime Wardrobe is available for Amazon Prime members (Amazon Prime paid and 30-day trial memberships and Amazon Prime Student paid and six-month trial memberships) and members of their Amazon Household with a delivery address in the UK Mainland. See our About Prime Wardrobe Help page for further information.
Prime Student is a membership programme created especially for higher education students studying in the UK and the Republic of Ireland offering a six-month trial of Amazon Prime as well as discounts and promotions. After your six-month trial, your membership will automatically renew into a paid Prime Student membership at a discounted rate of either £39/year or £3.99/month (50% off Amazon Prime). See our About Prime Student Help page for further information.
Twitch Prime: Twitch.tv users get ad-free viewing on Twitch, a Twitch channel subscription every month (in trial periods only a single 30-day Twitch channel subscription) at no additional cost, and exclusive access to bonus game content when they link their Amazon Prime account. For more information, go to twitch.amazon.com/prime.
Amazon Pantry gives members access to purchase everyday essentials like grocery, household, pet care items and more in everyday sizes. Delivery is £3.99 per order. A minimum order value of £15.00 is required to place an order. Orders of £90.00 or above qualify for a £4.00 discount, which will be automatically applied at checkout. For more information, go to What is Amazon Pantry?
Note: Amazon Pantry is only available for Prime customers. See About Amazon Pantry Delivery for more information.
Prime Early Access
- Amazon Prime members save 20% on eligible nappy and baby food subscriptions (excluding formula), compliments of Amazon Family. For more information go to About Amazon Family.
Amazon Household members can share their Amazon Prime delivery benefits, Prime Video (UK residents and streaming only), Prime Reading, Prime Early Access, and 20% off eligible nappies subscriptions compliments of Amazon Family with one adult member of their household. Find out more About Amazon Household.
- Information on available Prime benefits for non-UK residents can be viewed in our About Amazon Prime for Non-UK Residents Help page.
- Amazon Prime isn't available to customers who purchase products for the purpose of resale or to use to send products to their customers or potential customers.
- If the item ordered is out of stock or unavailable to dispatch, One-Day Delivery won't be offered. For items that are in stock but need to be delivered from a remote fulfilment centre, Two-Day-Delivery will be offered instead, at no additional cost. The cut-off time will be shown on the detail page.
- Items are delivered on the next business day, and some may require a signature. We may also exclude products with special delivery characteristics at our discretion.
- Customers in an annual Amazon Prime membership can switch to a monthly Amazon Prime membership anytime by visiting Manage Prime Membership. Customers in a monthly Amazon Prime membership can switch for an annual Amazon Prime membership anytime by visiting Manage Prime Membership. See Change Your Amazon Prime Membership Renewal Settings for more information.
- Customers who receive an Amazon Prime free trial through Prime Student, aren't eligible for membership sharing through Amazon Household, or Kindle Owners' Lending Library.
- To use Kindle Owners' Lending Library, the Kindle device must be associated with the Amazon Prime account that's eligible for the benefit.
- We may change these benefits occasionally, as provided for in the Amazon Prime Terms & Conditions.