Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now
Customer Discussions > Jodi Taylor forum

cannot wait for next book

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 135 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 30 Jul 2013 15:13:03 BDT
Story was so interesting I couldn't stop reading I flattened my pad

Posted on 31 Jul 2013 10:00:55 BDT
Booklover says:
I totally agree - a fantastic freebie which is hopefully the first in a long series!

Posted on 2 Aug 2013 14:55:41 BDT
Thoroughly enjoyed this. How much longer do we have to wait for the next one?

Posted on 4 Aug 2013 07:04:13 BDT
ValinKent says:
I have already written a review but must add here that this is one of the best books I have read in a long time. Get hold of a film producer, quick!!

Posted on 4 Aug 2013 20:31:21 BDT
I was enthralled from start to finish. Great characters and an excellent storyline
Cant wait for the next one

In reply to an earlier post on 5 Aug 2013 08:36:18 BDT
Last edited by the author on 5 Aug 2013 08:37:27 BDT
Susan Glover says:
I hope it is not to long!!!! before we get the next book

Posted on 5 Aug 2013 16:19:20 BDT
Just finished the 1st book in the St. Marys series and wondered if the 3rd book in this series is being written now, what was the 2nd?

Posted on 6 Aug 2013 06:53:27 BDT
monty123 says:
ValinKent, I agree with you. this would make a great film! The story was fast paced, very visual and had some great characters who I really look forward to meeting again in the next book.

Posted on 7 Aug 2013 11:50:00 BDT
Last edited by the author on 7 Aug 2013 11:50:51 BDT
squiblet says:
I will definitely be buying the next books as will other family members I tipped off, brilliant.Now waiting volume 2 and very pleased to see a volume 3 in pipeline.If you enjoyed this you might also enjoy play or die by Jen Cole which was also un- put -down -able.Great to discover outstanding talent and that there is more to come!Well done Jodi in creating a great story (I see others also agree it would make a fantastic film too)

Posted on 9 Aug 2013 19:13:23 BDT
What a great read! Thoroughly enjoyed every word, and can't wait for the next one :-)

In reply to an earlier post on 11 Aug 2013 06:10:28 BDT
Jodi Taylor says:
Hi - I'm Jodi. Thanks very much to you and everyone else for your kind comments. I'm so pleased you enjoyed my book. I'm a little taken aback by the reaction and at the moment I'm wandering around doing my world-famous 'stunned mullet' impersonation. However, I'm whipping number two into shape now. And number 3 is taking shape. I might even have an idea for number 4 ...

In reply to an earlier post on 11 Aug 2013 10:22:46 BDT
lesley says:
yes,it has the makings of a good adventure film/tv series.

Posted on 11 Aug 2013 13:50:45 BDT
I definitely want to add my name to the list of people loving this book. And i really hope the next one is out soon.

In reply to an earlier post on 11 Aug 2013 13:53:53 BDT
Hi Jodi, brilliant of you to join the discussion. As you can see you have a great fan base which is growing daily. I love the humour you inject in the writing. Wow numbers 2, 3 and 4 that is awesome and something for all of us to look forward too. A film or series of films has got to be a must, lets just hope a film studio picks them up and starts work on them as I will be 1st in the queue at the cinema and for me that is a land mark as I have refused to go to the cinema during the past 25 years. Long story but includes an ex husband who was boring beyond belief and had the imagination of a wheelie bin, hence he is the EX. Good luck with writing and am really excited about getting news of the next books release date. :-)

Posted on 11 Aug 2013 15:05:40 BDT
silverswan says:
I've just finished this book and can't believe the amount of work Jodi must've put into this. She seems to be so knowledgeable on a wide variety of subjects. Can't remember when I enjoyed a book so much and like everyone else here, can't wait for the next one.
Well done Jodi on a fantastic first book. The first of many I hope.

Posted on 11 Aug 2013 17:43:29 BDT
Rosco says:
Just finished this book and what a great read. I cannot wait for the next book to come out, I hope it is not too long. Great job Jodi!

Posted on 12 Aug 2013 13:27:11 BDT
Hi Jodi...if you're reading this, please keep on doing exactly what you're doing. Best book I've read in a long time, excellent premise and beautifully developed. Love just the right mix between humour, science, and characterisation, but the story itself imaginative and engaging. You'll be rich and famous in no time!! Oh and remember and charge for the next volume, you're definitely worth it!!

Posted on 12 Aug 2013 15:36:25 BDT
CeeBee says:
Loved the book and genuinely found it difficult to put down. With my businesswoman head on, I'd just like to say to the author that she really should charge for this - surely the book has sufficient good reviews now to either get the notice of a traditional publisher, or to stand on its own two feet in the Amazon ratings as a chargeable e-book with so many of us giving great reviews and recommending it to friends....? I hate to see people giving away their skills for nothing. Good luck to Ms Taylor with her future writing.

In reply to an earlier post on 13 Aug 2013 13:12:52 BDT
T. Wilson says:
Is there any way to receive notification when No 2 comes out? I read, on average, about three books a week and probably give up on reading about the same number. It's not often I put everything aside to complete a book in one sitting (with the accompanying cups of tea...). Thank you so much for showing that there are still new ideas out there and that authors don't have to just regurgitate the latest '50 Shades Of Grey'/'Twilight'/'Harry Potter' story concepts.

Posted on 13 Aug 2013 15:46:54 BDT
Couldn't put it down!

Posted on 13 Aug 2013 17:37:03 BDT
Rusty Dee says:
Looking forward to the next one ... Brilliant!!!!

Posted on 13 Aug 2013 17:40:46 BDT
Rusty Dee says:
Looking forward to the next one ... Brilliant!!!!

Posted on 14 Aug 2013 19:52:46 BDT
Fantastic book - my other half read it the same time as me - without us realising. Make it into a film and get 2,3,4 onto Kindle. Brilliant characters, great plot, great series device. Thank you Jodie

Posted on 14 Aug 2013 20:24:51 BDT
bis says:
So refreshing to find an author like this, I had a hard job putting the book down & read it more or less constantly. I actually laughed aloud at some of the comments. A very witty & intelligent piece of work, well researched & entirely believable. Can't wait for the next book which I would happily pay to read.

Posted on 16 Aug 2013 15:37:40 BDT
Everything everyone already said- will be waiting for number 2....
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Jodi Taylor forum
Participants:  59
Total posts:  135
Initial post:  30 Jul 2013
Latest post:  7 Jan 2016

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 18 customers