Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now
Customer Discussions > Brian Cox forum

Wonders of the Universe

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 7 Nov 2010, 18:14:53 GMT
Hello professor, I am astonish by "Wonders of the Solar System" seen on Tv and now waitnig for my Xmas present... So just a little question... is there will be a program in TV accompanying this book? If so can you let me know when? Thank you.

Posted on 22 Dec 2010, 10:47:37 GMT
Last edited by the author on 22 Dec 2010, 10:49:35 GMT
(Wonders of the universe) I would like to know the same thing as on the cover of the book it says it is accompanying the acclaimed bbc series . So when does it start please and will the dvd be issued as well? Many thanks
Lindsey Cornish

Posted on 5 Jan 2011, 16:41:50 GMT
Mr. A Butler says:
The series as on TV last year around June/July i think.........You can buy the DVD's on Amazon. The series was amazing and i hope your both watching the current 3 programmes on the BBC called Stargazing LIVE. He's on there with Dara O'Briain. It's brilliant too, if you've missed it you can watch them on-line on the BBC's iplayer. I thoroughly recommend anything with Brian Cox in. His explanations are very clear and concise.

Posted on 23 Jan 2013, 20:02:46 GMT
Does anyone know how many books Brian has sold worldwide?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Brian Cox forum
Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  7 Nov 2010
Latest post:  23 Jan 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers