Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop now Shop now Shop now

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Posted on 28 Oct 2012 21:07:36 GMT
Alan Govier says:
Great read but must confess I hate it when I find that I am not able to read a complete series in one hit!

In reply to an earlier post on 15 Sep 2012 14:15:56 BDT
C. Mather says:
Cheers, I managed to pick the post up through goodreads when David updated his website. have to say I was hoping for more than 7 books but then I guess 'too much of a good thing' and all that.
I have to admit that there is still an awful lot of loose ends/plot trails to concluded in 3 books.
Really looking forward to the next book, now need to find a new series to fill till its release!

In reply to an earlier post on 1 Sep 2012 23:02:52 BDT
MiK says:
Check out David's site @ http://sovereignofthesevenisles.com/

This is latest post with regards to book 5 and beyond - enjoy :)

Book Five and Other Things
by DAVID on AUGUST 18, 2012 · 18 COMMENTS
First, let me say I'm sorry for neglecting my website for so long. Many of you have said very nice things about my books and I'm grateful that you've enjoyed them.

Book five (tentively titled Cursed Bones) should be available in December. Having said that, I'm still working on it and it's far more important that I do it well than quickly, so if I hit a snag I may have to push that release date back.

I'm planning a total of seven books for this series and I hope to release subsequent books every six to nine months.

As for Nook readers, I'm sorry but I have no plans to release book four in Nook format at this time due to an exclusivity agreement with Amazon's Kindle Select program.

Thank you again for your kind words and support. The Seven Isles has come to mean a great deal to me and I'm genuinely humbled that many of you have come to love this world as much as I do.

David A. Wells

Initial post: 15 Aug 2012 13:43:34 BDT
C. Mather says:
just finished reading earth blood and really hoping that I won't have tp wait too long to find out how things pan out in book 5, several issues need to be resolved in the next book. Also interested to know how long the series will go for, could have lots of mileage in the story lines yet.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  David A. Wells forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  15 Aug 2012
Latest post:  28 Oct 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers