Enrolling in Prime Student Without a Recognised E-mail Address
If you are 18 or over and able to provide proof of enrolment in at least one course at a university or college located in the UK or the Republic of Ireland, you may be eligible to enrol in Prime Student through an alternative process.
Note: The complete Prime Video catalogue on Amazon.co.uk is only available to Prime Student members residing and located in the UK and Channel Islands. Prime Music is only available to Prime Student members residing in the UK. Discover what Prime has to offer if you live outside the UK.
To provide proof of age and enrolment, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org from the e-mail address associated with your Amazon.co.uk account.
In the message, include a scan, photo or screenshot of one of the following:
• A valid NUS Extra or NUS Apprentice Extra card (must show your name, institution, and date of expiry).
• A proof of student status letter (must be printed on official institution headed paper and include student name and address, course details and start date, expected graduation/completion date).
• A tuition bill for the current term (must include institution name, course details and start date, student address).
• A tuition invoice for the current term with your name and your institution’s name on it.
• An official acceptance letter for the upcoming term (must be printed on official institution headed paper and include student name and address, course details and enrolment date, expected graduation/completion date).
If you meet the eligibility criteria, we'll send you a follow-up e-mail within 3-5 business days that contains a link which allows you to complete the sign-up process without an .ac.uk e-mail address. However, you must sign-up for Prime Student within 14 days of receiving this follow-up e-mail, otherwise you will need to contact Customer Service again to register. By completing this sign-up process, you agree to our Terms and Conditions.