1. Go to Amazon Music from your computer's web browser. You must be logged in to your account.
2. Browse for your favorite digital music, find the song or album you want, and click "More Options". This is visible on every digital music song or album detail page.
3. Click "Add gift card or promotion code". You will then see your Amazon Music promotional balance under "Your Balances".
4. Some of the credit value displayed may have an expiration date that is not displayed. Please refer to any promotional emails you may have received from Amazon.co.uk outlining the expiration date of your Amazon Digital Music promotional credit.
5. To redeem credit, click the "Buy Song" button on any digital music song or album detail page, and your credit will automatically be applied to your purchase.
6. If you have not used the full amount of the promotional credit, we will automatically apply the remaining balance of your credit on each of your additional Amazon Digital Music purchases until you have used its full value or until the credit expires, whichever occurs first.
5. After your purchase, you can confirm that your credit was applied by checking your order confirmation, which will be sent to you by e-mail.
6. Digital music purchases are only available to Amazon.co.uk customers located in the UK. Any customer attempting to purchase digital music from outside the UK will receive an error message. Please note customers located in the UK but attempting to purchase MP3 downloads from a computer with a non-UK IP address will not be able to make the purchase.
7. Standard terms and conditions apply to use of the website.
You can start shopping the Digital Music Store here.