2011 was full of great tracks and here you can scoop up a selection of some of the best, along with some all time classics, at a bargain price until the end of January. Simply add any two tracks from our list to your cart and when you check out you will only pay £1. For more information, see our terms and conditions. Please note: this offer does not apply to tracks bought with one-click purchasing.
Download Two Tracks for £1
Terms and Conditions
1. Purchase two of the selected MP3 tracks, (each a "Qualifying Track") from Amazon.co.uk MP3 in a single purchase order, and you will be charged a total of £1 at checkout ("The Offer"). The Offer starts at 00:01 GMT on 19th of December 2011 and ends at 23:59 GMT on 31st of January 2012. Offer may be changed or withdrawn without notice by Amazon.co.uk. Offers have no cash alternative.
2. You may make as many purchase orders as you wish to take advantage of the Offer.
3. The Offer only applies to MP3 downloads from Amazon.co.uk website. They do not apply to MP3 downloads from third-party sellers at Amazon.co.uk Marketplace or at any of Amazon.co.uk's Trusted Partner sites, or from Amazon.com, Amazon.de, Amazon.fr, Amazon.it, Amazon.co.jp, Amazon.cn or Amazon.ca, or downloads via mobile.
4. If you remove Qualifying Tracks from your shopping basket such that your total number of Qualifying Tracks falls below the required number of tracks to take advantage of the particular Offer, the particular Offer will cease to apply. If you get a refund for a Qualifying Track such that the number of Qualifying Tracks you retain falls below the required number of tracks to take advantage of the particular Offer, Amazon.co.uk reserves the right to charge you (using the payment method you used for the original order) for the discount you received as part of the Offer, without notice, at the then Amazon.co.uk price.
5. MP3 downloads are only available to users in the UK. Any site user attempting to purchase MP3 downloads from outside the UK will receive an error message. Please note site users located in the UK but attempting to purchase MP3 downloads from a computer with a non-UK IP address will not be able to make the purchase.
6. Normal Amazon.co.uk terms and conditions for using the Amazon.co.uk website apply. If you have any enquiries please contact us using our online e-mail form.