Claim Star Wars Trilogy IV, V and VI Blu-ray Discs with Selected Panasonic Blu-ray Products
When you buy a selected Blu-ray player, recorder or home cinema system between August 12 and December 31, 2011, you can claim the iconic Star Wars Trilogy IV, V and VI in high definition on Blu-ray to watch on your new system.
Star Wars IV, V and VI was released on Blu-ray on September 12, 2011. Any claims received prior to the film’s release will be dispatched during the first week of
launch.How to claim
1. Purchase a Blu-ray player, recorder or home cinema system from the selection below between August 12 and December 31, 2011 to qualify for your Blu-ray discs.
Offer only applies to qualifying items purchased from and dispatched by Amazon at the website, www.amazon.co.uk. It does not apply to purchases made from third-party sellers at Amazon.co.uk's Marketplace platform or at any of Amazon.co.uk's Trusted Partner sites, or from Amazon.com, Amazon.de, Amazon.fr, Amazon.it, Amazon.co.jp, Amazon.cn or Amazon.ca.
2. Once you've received your new Blu-ray player, recorder or home cinema system download your claim form here (what's this?), then print it off.
3. To claim the discs, send your completed claim form, together with a copy of your full purchase receipt to the following address:
Starwars Blu-ray 2011 Promotion
PO Box 716,
4. All claim forms must be received by January 31, 2012. No claim forms will be accepted after this date. Please allow 28 days, from the date you posted your claim, to receive your Blu-ray discs.
5. Restrictions apply, please see the full terms and conditions here (what's this?), only valid for purchases between August 12 and December 31, 2011.
Visit the TV & Home Cinema Store for more hot offers and promotions.