Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Explore Subscribe & Save across Household brands Shop now The Equalizer 2 The Equalizer 2 The Equalizer 2 Learn more Shop Fire Shop Now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

5 November 2018
I always like to have a book that is a bit lighter than the psychological thriller/crime books I mostly read. Alfie in the Snow was one I picked that I could pick up & put down whenever I need a break. However that isn't to say that it is a lesser book than the others.

I hadn't read any of the previous 'Alfie' books but that didn't spoil my enjoyment. I soon felt at home with all the animals & humans that pepper the story. It is a nice quite gentle read that has a lot to say about friendship, grief & loneliness that is relevant whether you are a human or a cat!
2 people found this helpful