Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Explore Subscribe & Save across Household brands Shop now Learn more Learn more Shop Now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

30 April 2018
This book ‘BURMA - A Nation At The Crossroads’ written by a dear friend Benedict Rogers has been my constant companion during D.E.A.R sessions (Drop Everything And Read) at school. It has taken me a while to read it but as I read every word in this book I was engulfed with a range of emotions .. sadness, anger, anguish ...!

I ‘felt’ the pain experienced by the ethnic groups who have suffered at the hands of an oppressive regime. My eyes filled with tears as I read about the women/children who have been raped and ruthlessly killed by the military.

However, I was also filled with admiration after reading the stories of Dr. Sasa, Zoya Phan, Dr Cynthia Maung and many others who have worked tirelessly to help the people of Burma.

This book is an eye opener and a compelling read! In my opinion everyone should read it!
review image