6 July 2017
Amazing. I bought it for my edges (wish I took before and after but oh well) one of my braids came out after being in too tight and took all the hair with it, the spot was completely bald. I bought this around exactly a month ago and it is amazing. I apply it everyday using coconut oil as a carrier and recently started using shea butter first then the coconut oil and peppermint mixture and my hair is growing wild! The bald spot is completely gone, obviously it hasn't completely grown back but it had grown so much, would recommend for hair use 100%
25 people found this helpful