Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Now Learn More Shop now Learn more

23 June 2013
This book has helped me more than any health book I have ever read. For the last year I have had unbearable Arthritic pains resulting in swollen hands,fingers and wrists and pains in every joint and muscle. I could not sleep but was tired out all the time. I also have Crohn's disease which I have managed with a diet for over 50 years. Two weeks ago a friend sent me an article on this book. It made sense. I had a blood test and it came back as being Adequate. I live in UK. Measurements are different in US. I thought that perhaps I didn't need extra Vit D. I emailed Jeff who is extremely approachable and helpful and it appears that on the US scale my vitamin D levels were below even the reference range!! This is really criminal.

Immediately I started taking 4000 iu Vit D and also Vitk2. After 4 days I felt much better. On day 5 I took 12000iu and the pain dramatically decreased. I upped the dose to 16000 and again the same. I am now on 20000 and I have never felt so well and have only been taking it for just over a week. My energy is slowly increasing and I am now looking forward. I will write another review when I am further down the line to see if it helps with Crohns. I feel the research of this man has saved me.

7 MONTHS DOWN THE LINE

I have now been on Vit D3 & K2 for the last 7 months. My severe Arthritis has disappeared and my Crohns disease is being cured. I had not eaten bread for years and years so I decided to try some. I have been eating it for a month with no ill effects. If I did this before Vit.D I had debilitating pain. The depression I suffered from for years has gone. This is a big thing for me. I feel fantastic. In fact I feel better than I have done in my whole life. I only wish I had had Jeff Bowles book years ago.
303 people found this helpful