Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Learn more Fire 7 Tablet Shop Now Learn More Learn more Shop now

8 February 2019
I'm old enough to remember a lot of American medical shows, St Elsewhere still is the medical benchmark to me, but this!!? Great stories, great humanity portrayal, not just one dimensional characters and of course hope that the most 'civilized' of countries sees people not just dollar and treats everyone.

As for me ... Engrossed in the show is true; Wished it was a binge watch drama, true again; 'addicted' yep and while the super bowl may be the reason it missed a week in Feb? I can only hope it wont happen again, though I assume the super bowl will be an annual 'thing' - 53 of them after all! Pft!

Anyway if you can ever top the St Elsewhere recovery scene where Howie Mandell finds nothing worth laughing about after being stabbed (and another patients paper bag!) then you earn your place in my book as a truly great medical tv show ... i dare you to keep trying New Amsterdam:-)

thanks.