Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Explore Subscribe & Save across Household brands Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

23 April 2017
Having just finished this book, I feel so full of hope and excitement that I'm compelled to write my first ever Amazon review.
As someone who has spent life feeling trapped in the straightjacket of shyness, I now feel confident the author has just shown me the way to escape.
I've always been fascinated by famous actors or performers who, when interviewed, would claim to have been very shy in the past. I would scream at the television, pleading for them to share the secret of how they'd overcome that. No answer ever came. Thankfully this book answers the question because the author knows how it feels to be trapped in the prison of self-consciousness and shyness and, having discovered the escape route for herself, she is clearly passionate about helping others find freedom also.
The story of her own personal journey is moving and inspiring. The creative methods she has developed over years of helping people break out of their comfort zone intuitively make sense to me, but they also seem to blend together principles of some well established, proven psychological therapies in a fresh and creative new way.
It goes without saying that navigating this journey towards a more confident version of myself will require a lot of courage and effort on my part. However, I finally feel like I have a map to guide me there and that surely has to be a great start.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink